Monday, August 27
- Intruder Alert Drill
- No Cross Country Practice
- 8th Grade Football @ Thompson (St. Charles) | CANCELLED
- 8th Grade Volleyball @ Genoa Kingston | 4:15PM
- 7th Grade Football (Home) | CANCELLED
- 7th Grade Volleyball (Home) | 4:15PM
Tuesday, August 28
- Yearbook Applications Due
- MAP Testing: 7th and 8th Grade Reading
- 8th Grade Volleyball @ DeKalb Huntley | 4:00 PM
- 7th Grade Volleyball (Home) | 4:00 PM
- Board of Education Meeting @ Sycamore Middle School | 7:00 PM
Wednesday, August 29
- MAP Testing: 7th and 8th Grade Mathematics
- Sci-Fi Club Meeting | 3:00-5:00 PM
Thursday, August 30
- Builder’s Club Meeting | 7:40 AM
- MAP Testing: 6th Grade Reading
- 8th Grade Football (Home) | 4:00 PM
- 8th Grade Volleyball (Home) | 4:00 PM
- 7th Grade Football @ Belvidere Central | 4:00 PM
- 7th Grade Volleyball @ Belvidere Central | 4:00 PM
- Cross Country Meet (Home @ Sycamore Park) | 4:15 PM
Friday, August 31
- MAP Testing: 6th Grade Math
Do love art? You can join art club! Information is available outside the Art room or outside the nurse’s office. The first day of Art Club is September 6 from 3:10-4:00 PM; it will take place every other Thursday. You need to register online.
The Sycamore Middle School Run-a-thon is underway! The actual event will take place on Wednesday, September 12. For more information or additional pledge sheets, click here.
YEARBOOK – APPLICATIONS DUE TOMORROW!
If you are interested in joining Yearbook Club, you can pick up an application in room 329 or outside of the nurse’s office. Former yearbook members who would like to continue being on staff should fill out an application as well. Applications should be turned in to Mrs. Biggs in room 329 by 3:00 on Tuesday, August 28.
SCI-FI CLUB MEETING
The first Sci-Fi Club Meeting is Wednesday, August 29 from 3:00-5:00PM in Room 601. All grade levels are invited to attend.
If you missed the Interact Club informational meeting, please see Mrs. Gerdes.
If you missed the meeting and would like to join, please see Mrs. Wall or Mrs. Peck.
Do you like helping people in your community? Do you enjoy working on service projects with your friends? Do you like making new friends? Well then Builder’s Club is for you. Please come to the first meeting on Thursday, August 30 at 7:40 AM in room 327.