Parent Teacher Conferences
Conferences will be held in person on Monday, November 21 from 1:00-8:00 PM, and virtual meetings on Tuesday, November 22 from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM. Parents sign up through the PTC Wizard website which will open at 12:01 AM on Tuesday, October 11, and closes on Friday, November 18 at 11:59 PM. Please read all the way through the instructions before beginning.
Please have your student(s) schedule so you know with which teachers you need to schedule conferences.
Team and Department Instructions
PTC Wizard Instructions
This video explains most of how to schedule conferences, but not how to enter multiple children into the account. Parents should add each student in middle school and high school before they start picking times. See the directions below.
- Go to https://sms427.ptcwizard.com/parent/ and Create Account (or log in if you used this website last year).
- Next, Add A Child.
- If you have more than one student in middle school and/or high school, add all of these students to your account before you start scheduling conferences. Go to Account Settings after you’ve entered the first child and then add more if needed. (Once you start the Add a Meeting process it will ask you to choose which child if you have multiple children at SMS/SHS.)
- Email Consent: click to consent to receive an email confirmation from PTC Wizard
- Add A Meeting: Step 1 - Click on the drop-down box for 2022 PT Conferences.
- Step 2: You can click on multiple teachers (including Allied Arts and PE). Don’t forget to choose the day! If you have more than one student at SMS, make sure to click on all of the teachers’ names. Click Continue.
- Step 3: The teachers’ schedules should appear. You can then pick what time you would like to meet with each teacher. If the square is filled in, the teacher is not available at that time. Click Continue.
- The message on the screen should read “Thanks for using PTC Wizard. Your schedule has been saved. You will receive an email within 15 minutes.” Close that message.
- Your schedule should appear with Child Name, Teacher Name, Date, Time, and Room.
- Please note all conferences scheduled on Monday, November 21 will be in-person regardless of what your confirmation says, and conferences scheduled for Tuesday, November 22 will be virtual regardless of what your confirmation says.