Parent Teacher Conferences Registration Instructions
All conferences will be held on Monday, November 25 and Tuesday, November 26 from 1:00-8:00 PM. In order to schedule a conference, 6th and 7th Grade Parents need to click here. This link went live at 12:01 AM on Thursday, November 1. Parents of 8th Graders should have received a registration form the week of October 29. All grade levels need to go online to schedule conferences with Allied Arts, PE, Special Education, and Interventionists.
6th and 7th Grade Parents
- Go to sms427.ptcwizard.com/parent and Create Account.
- Next Add A Child; add more if you have students in Middle School and High School. (Once you start the Add a Meeting process it will ask you to choose which child if you have multiple children at SMS.)
- Email Consent: click to consent to receive an email confirmation from PTC Wizard
- Add A Meeting: Step 1 – Click on the drop down box for 2019 MS conferences
- Step 2: You can click on multiple teachers (including Allied Arts and PE). Don’t forget to choose the day! Click Continue.
- Step 3: The teachers’ schedules should appear. You can then pick what time you would like to meet with each teacher. If the square is filled in, the teacher is not available at that time. Click Continue.
- The message on the screen should read “Thanks for using PTC Wizard. Your schedule has been saved. You will receive an email within 15 minutes.” Close that message.
- Your schedule should appear with Child Name, Teacher Name, Date, Time, and Room.
- Team Segue does all individual conferences.Teachers are Cambier, Daskal, Gerdes, Kohler, and Peck.
- Team Venture does all individual conferences. Teachers are: Biggs, Del Fiacco, Gudewicz, Kassinger, Sorenson, Wall, and Wright.
- Team Intrepid does all individual conferences. Teachers are: Andersen, Hinds, Mathey, Slutz, and Zipse.
- Team Synergy does all individual conferences. Teachers are: Bolda, Lang, Stracner, Tadie, and Venard.
- Team Journey: Information regarding conferences will be sent home with your child. Please contact Jake Brens at email@example.com to schedule a conference with the Journey team. Teachers are: Brens, Hames, Hansen, Newborgh (Pawlowski), N. Peterson, and Stuart.
- Team Destiny: Information regarding conferences will be sent home with your child. Please contact Joel Knoblock at JKnoblock@syc427.org to schedule a conference with the Destiny team, or contact the team leader Elizabeth Peterson at EPeterson@syc427.org with any questions. Teachers are: Hefler, Jennings, Kleiser, Knoblock, Marry, E. Peterson, N. Peterson, Tekiela.
Allied Arts/PE/Special Education/Interventionists
All will hold individual conferences. Include these teachers when booking with Grade level teachers or if 8th Grade, around your chosen time slot. Teachers are: Anderson, Boltz, Borgman, Brannstrom, Coyle, Dominguez, Flaherty, Garcia, Horan, Jennings C., Katz, Kowalski, Kreinbrink, Lichamer, Mertens, Meserole, Meyer, Moll, Miller A., Miller D., Moll, Moore M., Moore S., Nelson, Peska, Shears, Tonaki, and Wilkinson.