Monday, August 20
- Fall Sports Pictures | 3:05PM
Tuesday, August 21
- 7th Grade Open House | 6:00PM
- PE and Allied Arts Open House | 7:00PM
- 8th Grade Open House | 7:30PM
Wednesday, August 22
- Last Day to Join Choir!
- Spartan Ink’s Informational Meeting | 3:05-3:15PM
Thursday, August 23
- 8th Grade Football @ Genoa | 4:00PM
- 8th Grade Volleyball (Home) | 4:30PM
- 7th Grade Football (Home) | 4:00PM
- 7th Grade Volleyball @ Yorkville | 4:30PM
Friday, August 24
- Run-a-thon Kick-off Meetings
- Bus Evacuation Drills
7TH & 8TH GRADE OPEN HOUSE
On Tuesday, August 21 our seventh and eighth grade parents are invited to Open House. Please bring a copy of your child’s schedule, as you will be following it throughout the evening.
- Seventh Grade will start at 6:00PM.
- Eighth Grade will start at 7:30PM.
- Parents of both grade levels are invited to meet our PE and Allied Arts teachers from 7:00-7:30 that evening.
If you are interested in joining Yearbook Club, you can pick up an application in room 329 or outside of the nurse’s office. Former yearbook members who would like to continue being on staff should fill out an application as well. Applications should be turned in to Mrs. Biggs in room 329 by 3:00 on Tuesday, August 28.
Are you interested in investigating, designing, writing, drawing, and being creative? If so, the Spartan Ink Newspaper Club is for you! Mrs. Wall and Mrs. Peck would love to have you join the Spartan Ink team! Please attend the informational meeting on Wednesday, August 22 in room 421 from 3:05-3:15 PM. There will be no bus transportation home, so make sure your ride arrives at 3:15. If you are unable to attend the meeting, make sure to stop down and see Mrs. Wall or Mrs. Peck for an informational sheet.
Next week our 6th-8th grade students will begin the first of their three MAP sessions of the year. 7th Grade and 8th Grade will test on Tuesday and Wednesday. 6th Grade will test on Thursday and Friday. Students that miss these sessions may be pulled from class at a later time to complete the test.
Attention Sixth Graders: If you are interested in joining Choir, you may still do so until Wednesday, August 22. If you would like to come and check it out, please see your study hall teacher for attendance and come to the Choir room to visit us for a rehearsal. See Mr. Kowalski with any questions.
Do you like helping people in your community? Do you enjoy working on service projects with your friends? Do you like making new friends? Well then Builder’s Club is for you. Please come to the first meeting on Thursday, August 30 at 7:40 AM in room 327.