If you want to use a free service that lets you borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and more from our digital collection, visit OverDrive.
The 20 books included in the 2017 Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award – Illinois Children’s Choice Award are available in our library.
- The library is open every school day from 8:00 AM – 3:15 PM.
- Students need to check out any reading material they want to take out of the library.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks. Graphic Novels (GN) and magazines are checked out for 1 week.
- To renew a checked out item, bring the book, GN, or magazine back and show it to the librarian; it can be renewed as long as a hold has not been placed to reserve it.
- If a student has an overdue, damaged, or lost book, it must be returned, renewed, or a payment made for a replacement copy before another book may be checked out.
If you have any questions, please contact our Librarian Literacy Teacher, Candace Miller.